EMS Staffing Solutions collaborates with the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation and other state workforce partners to foster regional and statewide collaboration and share best practices.
The EMS Workforce Program advocates for and promotes the public workforce system on a local, state, and national level. The advocacy includes building relationships with elected officials at all levels, outreach to businesses within the State, and building partnerships with other agencies and organizations to strengthen the system.
EMS Staffing Solutions facilitates strategies to ensure every community is thriving, inclusive, and economically resilient.
We champion strategies and align organizations and stakeholders statewide to enable the future of work, which ensures a thriving business climate and livable wage jobs for all.
• Racial Equity and Inclusiveness: We work to end systemic racism, value differences, and welcome all voices.
• Innovative and Agile: We are nimble and creative in responding to the needs of our customers to revolutionize the workforce system.
• Collaboration: We value our teamwork and partnerships and proactively engage all stakeholders with open and honest communication.
• Accountability: We are responsible to each other and to the public to ensure the effectiveness of investments in the workforce system.
• Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics and honesty. Our moral compass aligns with our vision.